Thursday 19 September 2013

Some little things ...



I could sit here and tell you that the last year has been hard ( I wouldn't be lying). 

I could sit here and tell you that the last year has been emontinal ( I wouldn't be lying). 

But one of the very postive things the last year has brought , is a reasonship beyond strong with my daughter . 

She has taught me that when the rain is falling you can still dance ! 

She has taught me that you can have little sleep but still bounce around like a nutter ! 

She has taught me that when you feel sad or low sleep makes things better ! 

And best if all she has taught me over the last two years of her life what love really is !!! 


Without her I would have crumbled , without her I would have become self destructive , without her I would never have learnt the true simple things in life ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment