Friday 11 October 2013

I'm not ready to give up my afternoon nap mummy !!!

I've been trying to get my little miss to give up afternoon naps in the hope of full nights sleep !!!

 I have kept her awake , put up with the afternoon grumps and the screaming when you wake them up after the fall asleep on a car journey !!!

As of yet we have had one full nights sleep , but that was after two days of crazy outdoor fun !!




My daughter has never been one to just fall asleep anywhere . 

So when she started just falling asleep on the sofa next to me in the afternoons , 4 days in a row !  I kinda figured she's not ready to give up them naps yet . 
Just because in theory it should work keeping her up all day in hope for a full nights sleep . Dosent mean it does and actually I'd prefer the happy toddler before bed and her to do what she needs . 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not ready for my kids to be ready to give up naps! I need my nap in the day to keep functioning through the day. Of course, I stay up late regardless. My kids go to be at 9pm with no problem. Zeva was the hardest child though to get her on a routine!! It took some fights, but we finally got there I believe.

    ReplyDelete